Saturday, October 16, 2010

1st. Pic. Ever.


Well,not really. It's not only NOT the 1st pic ever, it's not even the 1st pic I've done! (...Very lame joke I know). But this picture features 2 characters from a series/universe type deal that I've been working on since I was 13. It's nothing solid yet (obviously!) but the characters and stories are pretty much set. (talk about contradicting yourself!)

The guy at the top is called Malik and the dude with the red jacket and wings is called Raziel... No, not like the guy from Soul Reaver! I'll have you know that Raziel is a pretty common name where I'm from... It's like... John... or Mustafa... Hopefully you'll be seeing plenty more pics of them. They're not the main characters but they do play a big part in the story... And they're twins... Sort of.

ANYWAY, the picture itself was done with a mixture of black and red ink (for the characters) and guache paints (for the very plain background). And there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment